Monday, 23 April 2012

Hello Anonymous.

Hi.


First of all, I am Ika. 23 and happily married (inside my head).Currently searching for my other half and trying to be as skinny as I possibly can. Travelling and eating is my always-have-to-do list. I love to write stuff. Dah lama tak menulis, jadi agak kekok sedikit. But, its okay. I'll try my best to comfort myself and write rubbish, again, in this new blog. As for you, go and take a cup of coffee and read this with your open mind. So, please, walk with me, and enjoy life :) 

That's it for now.
IL :)



5 comments:

  1. adore pada kamoo ika latif...
    selamat maju jaya dengan lagu2 yang lebih owesome bersama penyanyi cilik yg super awesome..=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ika latif, nice blog.. penulis yg sgt baik, no wonder bleh bt lirik yg sedap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. harap awak akan terus menulis kat sini...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii kak Ika Latif :)

    ReplyDelete