Hi.
Sometimes, I wish, I can just turn back time. Go to that moment where celebrating each other birthday is a must, having that midnight movies with the family, catching up stuff while eating Siakap at Jeng Kuan, mama cabut uban dan janggut ayah,
*long exhale, crying*
I miss that moment. I miss it when everything that is wrong but seems so right cause I have everyone by my side. I miss everyone smiles and happiness back then. The jokes, fooling around.
Now, everything has change. We're growing up, too fast. Just too fast. Mom's alone. The smile isn't the same anymore. The laughters , the jokes is just not.... how it used to be you see.
I wish I am as strong as you want me to be, mom.
The truth is, I'm loosing myself, pieces by pieces.
It hurts to just sit here and watch everything falls down.
IL :'(

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyg penting rambut korang sepesen je dlm pic ni. haha. tp style ! sape kate korang out-dated tntg fashion ?who say? meh sini aku bagi mkn penumbuk kt org tu. dan secara jujurnya wawa comel kot masa kecik!
ReplyDelete