Sunday, 13 March 2016

10 years.

bismillah.


It's been awhile. I have so many things to blog about
But i dont have enough time
Well, maybe i do.. But too lazy lah kot. Heh.

Anyhow, its been 10 years now.
The first time i talked to F, it was 2006.

It was all about who i dated, relationship advices
Which i dont even know why i asked him in the first place
Since dia punya love life pun takde lah awesome mana (at that time lah, sekarang u date me, so that makes your love life much awesomer  hehe )
BUT..... After tons of losing and finding each other again and again
We're officially dating... After 9 effing years.

And only God knows what's next for us.

Pray for the best, inshaAllah.

I can't believe i dated you, F.
I can't believe i took 9 years to realize that
I should ngorat you
But oh well, at least you dont have to
Date the miserable me ( or maybe i am, still)
And i'm wiser now (oh you wish :p )

But i love you. With all my heart. Semoga tuhan setuju.

Doa doa kan lah.
Syafika L.

No comments:

Post a Comment