Tuesday, 19 January 2016

This,

Bismillah.

I have sooo many happy thing that i want to blog about but
I think i need to let this out first.

So, prepare yourself for a tantrum kindda post.
Because i'm about to drop one now.

MY BESTEST FRIEND IS GETTING ENGAGE!

i am happy, like sooo happy and mad at the same time.
Macam sorang lelaki tengah rampas kawan baik i dari i.
Which is annoying i know, and i should not feel that way
But hey, i am happy. Like seriously.

The thing is that,
we grew up too fast.
Last time, we were talking about how to get on a train and go to midvalley
To buy some instrument shit,
The next thing was me moving out from our flat, dropping out of music school,
Me getting into business school, figuring out my life by writing some music shit,
And her showcases, practicals, thesis, and alll of the cool shit
That we went through together.
GAHHHH. so many thing, and now, this engagement thingy.


I felt so left out.
I'm afraid that things wont be the same anymore.
Well i hope not.
But yeah, i feel so empty.
i was crying until i cant even cry anymore.
I am happy but this scares the shit out of me.

Things just wont be the same anymore.
And this feeling, it kills me.

Good night, world.
Syafika L.

No comments:

Post a Comment